This Coming Sunday (July 26th)
Run With Horses Series
David Linn continues our message series called Run With Horses with a look at Jeremiah 3-6, The Way Back. Jeremiah served the Lord in an era of political, moral, and spiritual chaos. His experiences and example can offer insight into how we as believers can face today's uncertain times.
Important COVID 19 Reminder
Governor Mike DeWine has issued a state-wide public health order mandating all Ohioans to wear masks indoors when not in their own homes. Who doesn’t have to wear a mask?
- Those with a medical condition or disability.
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports.
- Those who are officiants at religious services.
- Those who are actively involved in public safety.
- Those who are eating or drinking.
- Children younger than 10 years old.
If you do not fit any of the above we ask you to wear a mask while in our building. Click HERE for an update on the thoughts of the leadership at HCC on this important topic.
In-Person Children’s Classes
We are offering children’s worship classes during the 10:30a service. CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
Four Worship Options Continue
HCC is now offering four Sunday morning worship options. If you haven’t already, please take time to read the detailed overview of our back to church plan.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE BACK TO CHURCH OVERVIEW
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR ONLINE WORSHIP LINKS
The American Red Cross
There is a serious need for new volunteers to help staff local blood drives in Licking County. These volunteers welcome visitors to Red Cross facilities or blood drives and take their temperature before they enter. The Red Cross also has a high-priority need for Transportation Specialists to help deliver blood from their facilities to local hospitals. They can use your help right now! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HELP.
Midweek Bible Study (In the room or on Zoom)
Join us LIVE in the Fireside Room OR on Zoom. You can meet in-person for our midweek Bible Study Wednesday at 6:30p in the Fireside Room. If you are not comfortable attending in-person you can also join us LIVE via Zoom by CLICKING ON THIS LINK. We are doing at verse by verse study of the Gospel of John. Each session will begin with a short video by Tony Evans.
3/3rds Small Groups are Continuing to Form
One of our goals for 2020 is to see a substantial increase in small group participation. These groups meet both ONLINE (On Zoom) and ON-SITE (In Homes). Joining a small group is an excellent way to find a deeper connection with God's Word and with God's people. CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO A SMALL GROUP.
We are most grateful for your continued generous support of HCC during a difficult time. If you haven't done so yet, now is an excellent opportunity to consider the online giving option. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Four Important Reminders About Our Gatherings
Whether it is online, in the sanctuary (masks required), in the Fireside Room (masks required with more room for safe distancing), or in the parking lot (FM 99.1), we look forward to worshiping the Lord with you each week.
Please review these four important reminders as we continue moving up the 'ramp of re-gathering'.
- BE PRAYERFUL (The staff and leadership are sustained by your prayers. Please pray that God will provide the wisdom needed to properly take the next steps, whatever they may be, at the right time and in the right order.)
- BE DILIGENT (In the process of re-gathering, one can easily become distracted with the joy of face-to-face conversations, forgetting to observe COVID protocols. During our gatherings, we ask that everyone be diligent in keeping the proper social distance. Granted, avoiding handshakes and maintaining a 6-foot distance doesn't feel 'natural', but we must remain diligent in these matters.)
- BE KIND (This is a time in our society where tensions are running high. The body of Christ has an excellent opportunity to model kindness in the church and in the community. The best way to show kindness is to offer others the benefit of the doubt.)
- BE WILLING (Help will be needed in the coming months as we seek to slowly return to a more typical church schedule. As we communicate areas where help is needed, please don’t hesitate to volunteer.)